Saturday, February 27, 2010

Vacation is Over...

Well, I'm back to the burg. After a wonderful, and in comparison a warm, trip to the Florida Keys to see Jenny, it's back to a schedule, a routine, and work. Not that I mind most of those. In fact, the only thing I really dreaded returning to was the cold! This winter is just continuing forever!And now they're calling for another possible BIG snowstorm this coming week? NOOO!! I'm one of those few crazy people who used to enjoy the winter. I am sure this is partly due to the fact that VA (and even WV) typically has rather short winters. We may get one good snow and a below-freezing January, but the rest of the winter was always bareable. I almost wish I could move to Hawaii- the only state that has not received snow this winter! And since Jenny lived there for 18 years of her life, she can come and show me around. Yea, that sounds like a great idea. Who's in with me?

Anyway, I'm about to step outside and brave the weather. The sun is out, so that makes me smile. But I will not let it deceive me... it's still really cold!

1 comment:

  1. those 18 years were the best years of my life...

    :D hahaha

    ReplyDelete